Friday, August 8, 2008

Devil's Food Cake Balls


My mom bought me a new super pretty and shiny double boiler. Yay! So, I had to make something, riiiight? In celebration of my cubbie buddy's last day at the office I decided to make her a *treat*. She loves chocolate and requested cake balls! I've done the cupcake pops, but this was my first time doing the balls. Also, this was my first time using almond bark coating. It taste a little different than chocolate, a little more sugary I think. It's ok, but since I've been using milk chocolate chips up until now, I've gotten use to that. I think I will continue to use milk and white chocolate chips. All in all, they are still quite tasty little treats! But what's up with me loosing my cubbie buddies all the time? It's going to be so lonley at work now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay comments!