Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Danish-Modern Chairs


Aaron bought one of these vintage danish-modern chairs at an estate sale and the other, a perfect match, on ebay. He did a really nice job refinishing them. They didn't come with cushions, so of course, they were up to me to make. Three days of intense labor (which means sewing and watching Cold Case Files) and one set of cushions is done! Woo hoo! It was an ambitious project for little ol' me. They even have piping!! It took me many tries and my seam ripper was really put to use! When I got frusterated, I would take a breath and walk away. I'm learning to be much more patient, which is GOOD. Well, the cushions aren't perfect, but I made them, so they are better than perfect! Eh...Just don't look too close. One Down! One To Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay comments!