Sunday, October 3, 2010

Some More

Here is some fun stuff I got while I was in Washington.  This super cute bag is made from recycled material.  It's my new lunch bag. 

Yes, this is cat food scented soap.  How gross would it be if I really used it?  I wonder if anyone would say anything?  I just thought it was really funny.  I haven't let my cats smell it yet.  I wonder if they will like it.
LOTS of owls from the antique mall!  I had to fight my aunt for some. I got a couple "new" enamel brooches too, but they were still in my shoes at the time of this photo.  And two doggy PBNs.  OH, and a really super neat vintage sunburst clock.  It was too big to bring back in my carry-on so my uncle is mailing it.  I hope it gets here soon - I can't wait!
My mom bought me this cute little vintage globe bank.
Some of my favorite souvenirs are free.  Ticket stubs, napkins, bar coasters... they will always remind me of my trip and the places I went and the sights I saw.
A picture I forgot to post last time.  SPRINKLE CAKE.  I don't remember what it was really called, but I wish we would have gotten one.  My aunt Theresa and I were crying sprinkle cake for the rest of the trip. Dang it. It just looks so awesome!

It was a pretty lazy weekend.  Trying to catch up on all the tv shows I missed, ugh.  And spending some much needed quality time with the kitties and pup.  Aaron and I had a movie date on Friday night.  We saw Catfish.  A documentary to remind you there are some creepy people out there.  Or just super bored.  

1 comment:

  1. I want those owls so badly...great find!!! Thanks for checking out my blog!! =) and yes, it is a Catherine Holms bowl...good eye.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments!