Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thrifted

I'm not really sure what this is.  Some sort of panel, obviously, but it also has lighting attached to it.  I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I saw it and knew I had to have it.  I'm a sucker for some mid century panels.
Mr. Man is going for an industrial look in his office.  He found this chair at the thrift store last week and the printer stand this week.  He also got that Fisher-Price record player.
I love looking through old books at the swap meet.  They are so cheap and you can find some really good stuff!  I picked up a French Dictionary and some French visible vocabulary readers - one is from 1936 and the other is from 1893!  I also got some more vintage cookbooks to add to my collection.  I'm going to start experimenting with these soon!
I never shared the wonderful presents Aaron gave me for Christmas.  He gave me this pretty mid century magazine rack and sewing stool.  I'd been wanting a magazine rack, but I never even knew a sewing stool like this existed.  I love them both so much!
I love the holidays, but I'm glad they are over so I can get back into my normal routine of treasure hunting every weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I would love to treasure hunt with you!! Such cool finds...I love that panel, cant wait to see what you do with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! That magazine rack is so pretty, and your cat looks very cuddly too ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments!