Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye 2010

You were a good year. 
Here are some of my accomplishments of 2010:

We paid off all our credit cards
I paid off my car
I got Invisalisn (I'm so happy!)
I visited two new states (Colorado and Utah)

Some other highlights of the year were:  I got a pretty new bike, went on some mini trips (Palm Springs and Sequoia - road trips are the best!), went on vacation (Seattle) with my mom for the first time ever, did a lot of thrifting, and made three dresses (!)
This year I want to visit more new states on road trips!  (and take more ice cream pictures!)  I'm thinking Arizona (I've been, but only twice for 1 night each time), and Oregon.  Oregon is the only bordering state we haven't visited yet.  I also want to go camping (thinking Grand Canyon), finish school and get my AA (only two classes holding me back - ugh), learn more French (as we have been for, like, three years), and read books like I used to (like, other than Twilight).

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay comments!