Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Show Off


Just how awesome is my new bike?  Pretty awesome, I must say.  My mere and grand-pere bought it for me for my birthday.  It was just one of the surprises at my New Moon-themed 29th birthday dinner that my wonderful family threw me.  They even watched all of the movie and endured my tears when Bella asks Edward "you. don't. want. me?"  Anyway, back to the bike.  I fell in love with it the first time I saw it and I said "that bike will be mine."  Aaron blew me off of course.  Now look who's got a new bike!  My old cruiser is great, and I had fun pedaling up those hills in Banker's Hill with Sir pushing my seat, but now it's time to shift gears and push myself up the hills.  I'm a big girl now.  I have lots of plans for my new bike and I'm going to make a promise not to let her down.  A Sunday ride to Anthropologie for a little shopping sounds appropriate, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay comments!