Sunday, November 7, 2010

So much time, and so little to do. (Strike that, reverse it.)

Do you ever have so many things that you want to do, that you sort of end up doing nothing?  Recently I've noticed that I spend a lot of time preparing to do things, and not actually doing them, or once I get started on a project it takes me a while to finish.  This dress for example, took me two weeks to finish - and it was a really easy dress!  Well, it was supposed to be at least.  I took the sleeves off three - yeah, three!- times.  That is like super unheard of in Nicole's world.  Then I re-did the hems on the bottom and sleeves twice. 

I'm really getting good at this patience thing.  I know now that when I rush to finish something just because I want it to be done, it will be mediocre and I'll probably never use it.  Now that I've finished this one, that's two wearable dresses down! 

4 comments:

  1. I totally am at fault with the "doing nothing" thing, especially on my day off....love your new little dresses!!!! so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, where can I sign up to be your test model?! I'm totally going to want your clothes in my store :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! I gave you an award over at Little Ditties so if you have a chance come check it out....keep up the great work =)

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments!